Designed specifically for the health of your freshwater puffer fish. For fish that eat a diet of live food, harmful parasites can easily be introduced into your aquarium. These can cause irritation to the skin, gills and eyes, cause ulcers, and even be deadly. Puffer Shield is absorbed by your fish and causes paralysis of most parasites. These can then be passed harmlessly.
Instructions: Add 50ml per 100 litre tank. After 24 hours, do a 30% water change and vacuum gravel. To ensure parasites at all stages of the cycle are eliminated, repeat after one week. Shake well before use.
Active: Levamisole Hydrochloride.
Recommended and used by; Australian Pea Puffer Farm
Manufactured in Australia